The easiest, most consistent, and secure way to support the work of Saint Francis Home!
St. Francis Home Code: VA797
To Our Saint Francis Home Supporters…
I am excited to share with you a program that gives you a new way to support Saint Francis Home: “eGiving” through Faith Direct.
The Faith Direct program gives you:
- A convenient and consistent way to support Saint Francis Home by electing to use direct debit from your bank or credit card account.
- The opportunity to support our mission even during travel or illness.
With support from the Richmond Catholic Diocese, we have selected the Faith Direct program for many reasons, including:
- For over 10 years, Faith Direct has worked with hundreds of Catholic parishes throughout the United States and is recognized as the leading eGiving program.
- Faith Direct provides the critical third party security needed for this new way of Saint Francis Home support: this limits the liability for Saint Francis Homes and keeps your information in secure hands.
How does it work?
- You can visit faithdirect.net and enroll securely online.
- You can elect to have your specified bank or credit card account debited on either the 4th or 15th of the month for your support.
A few other considerations:
- A number of you have requested we put this type of program in place: I have complete confidence in Faith Direct and will be enrolling myself.
- As a Mission, we can collectively go “green” by eliminating the many wasteful envelopes that go unused.
- There is no charge to Saint Francis Home for enrolling. In fact, every family signing up with Faith Direct means one less package of envelopes to print and mail out – and that will mean savings for Saint Francis Home, which we can use to further expand our ministry throughout our community.
- I consider Faith Direct to be a “win-win” program for both Saint Francis Home and our Supporters. I strongly encourage you to enroll in this program today. I am grateful for your financial and prayerful support of our ministry.